Really interesting article about Robert Johnson stolen from Vampire Blues reposted from Guardian saw Ferris pass out at 32 flavors. “This article reminds me of when I listened to Just Ice’s Put That Record Back On at 33 rather than 45 this weekend and had no idea for about 1:30,” says Glass Rock bass maven Matt, fresh outta rehab. People have also been saying Robert Johnson’s name at the wrong speed as well. Rather than Robertjohnson it should be said Robert -pause- Johnson. Good luck.
'Tall Firs Meet Soft Location' Sampler
- Soft Location Returns!!
- They Live (those not pictured have died)
- Soft Location Masters Emotion, Maximum Unicorns Win T-Shirts Maybe If No One Shows at Show Now Featuring Les Bon Hommes
- Glass Rock No-Life Returns to Glass Rock Life, Live!
- Existential Crisis Not Limited to Your Own Futile Life and Times
- God is in the TV Review, theologians looking at curbside picture tubes
- You Make Me Feel Like A Natural High
- Review Mentions Bass Guitar